So it's been probably like a month since I got my Voxbox and I think I'm finally done sampling everything in it. I unfortunately have since broken my phone that I had when I originally took all the photos, but I have a few of them left to go along with this review! I received:
A card with everything and prices!
- No. 7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Sample - I really really like this stuff. I'd definitely never heard of it before and tried it right away. I received a pretty good sized sample packet that gave me a few uses. It makes my face SUPER soft and works well under makeup or for use at night. I'll definitely consider using this in the future. Full Size Price: $27.99
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum - I'm pretty sure I got one of these lipsticks in the last VoxBox I received, but in a different color. I liked it then, and I like it better now. This time around I received the color "Sugar Plum", and it's really really pretty and perfect for winter!!! These are so cheap too at only $1.99 for a fullsize lippie! I'm sold!
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea - I love all peppermint tea, as well as Celestial Seasonings brand, so this was a win! A great tea!! Full-Size Price: $3-4
- Eco Tools Hair Brush - I've been using this brush, and only this brush since I received it. I saw mixed reviews online, but overall I really love mine!!! It doesn't pull my hair really bad, and is just the right size for me. I love mine! Price: $10.99
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - Influenster pretty much got me hooked on Rimmel products awhile back. I LOVE them. This works pretty well, but honestly, I kind of wear an excessive amount of eye makeup, so it took a bit of product to take off all my makeup. I'll probably be sticking to just their makeup line, but if you don't wear an insane amount of eye makeup, this would work well for you! Price: $7.49
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - This little baby has become my new emergency eyeliner for touchups that stays in my purse at all times. It's super black, and I really like it alot. I don't typically use pencil liners for everyday use, just for touch-ups and my purse, but this is PERFECT!! Definitely get one of these!! Price - $4.49
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme - Hmm... I don't typically use Thyme all that much... but I will say that this SMELLS really nice and would work great on a holiday ham! I love McCormick spices though, and basically swear by them. Price: $4.79
- Fruit Vines Bites - I think I received the strawberry ones of these and OH MAN they are awesome. I say I think because even though I got a pretty large bag, they were gone basically immediately. :) So good. Price: $1.28-$1.79
SO that is my Frosty VoxBox!!! Anyone out there get one of these and love it!?! I love Influenster, I wish I got more Voxboxes, but I guess I need to be a little bit quicker with my posts and review more stuff!! If you're interested in a referral I think I have a bunch left so comment with your email if you want one and actual intend on being active. No offense, but I don't want to waste my referrals if you're not since they count towards your score!!! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
xX Ashley C.