Saturday, April 4, 2015
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Hi everyone!! As many of you already know, I'm a Modcloth affiliate and I LOVE their store. They've recently added a new section, since it's getting to be that time of year again! Wedding season! While I'm definitely already married, there are plenty of us who have to attend them time and time again, so I figured I'd share with you some of my favorite things from this collection! :)
This month was freaking wonderful in Birchbox land. I seriously couldn't have gotten a better box and everything I got will be used and perfectly matches my preferences. All my samples are decently sized too. Yes, no sucky foil packets for this lady! :)
Everything all neatly packed and whatnot as usual.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
*Sponsored Post may contain affiliate links*
Hello, hello and Happy February! My birthday month!
As many of you know, I'm a Reebok affiliate. Today I have a pretty cool new ad campaign from Reebok to share with you called Be More Human, as well as a pretty fun new test as part of it!!! I kind of love these little tests! I think my results were pretty accurate too! I'm really digging this new campaign and I like how it motivates you to work out your mind as well as your body. :)
Reebok Launches Largest Brand Campaign in Over 15 Years!
Be More Human. That’s the simple message in Reebok’s new brand campaign, the campaign launched on January 28th, and was highlighted by a Super Bowl TV spot with their new ad, titled "Freak Show"
Reebok’s mission is to help every individual realize their full potential in the mental, physical and social aspects of their lives, by encouraging a fitness-focused life, and creating the products to perform in the toughest environments and activities.
"Namaste, Fit Spirit. Fit Spirits are highly-aware human beings in touch with their feelings and who always strive to achieve an inner-balance and peace. They see their well-being as a gift ¬– one they have no intention of squandering or abusing. Fit Spirits take care to put not only wholesome foods into their body, but also nourishing thoughts, knowing that their physical and spiritual health is intertwined. Ever humble, Fit Spirits accept that their physical body will decline with time but that their spirit will live on... "
Like I said, my results were pretty accurate. I'm a Pisces and consider myself super in touch with my feelings. :) Plus I'm always trying to learn new things. This is a really nifty test. You should check it out!!!
If anyone is a Shareasale member (or not and wants to sign up), and not already a Reebok affiliate, you can become one my using my referral link HERE. They're a great company to work with and send out tons of helpful tools for affiliates!! Plus they offer bonuses and competitive commissions!! :) CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
xX Ashley C.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- No. 7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Sample - I really really like this stuff. I'd definitely never heard of it before and tried it right away. I received a pretty good sized sample packet that gave me a few uses. It makes my face SUPER soft and works well under makeup or for use at night. I'll definitely consider using this in the future. Full Size Price: $27.99
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum - I'm pretty sure I got one of these lipsticks in the last VoxBox I received, but in a different color. I liked it then, and I like it better now. This time around I received the color "Sugar Plum", and it's really really pretty and perfect for winter!!! These are so cheap too at only $1.99 for a fullsize lippie! I'm sold!
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea - I love all peppermint tea, as well as Celestial Seasonings brand, so this was a win! A great tea!! Full-Size Price: $3-4
- Eco Tools Hair Brush - I've been using this brush, and only this brush since I received it. I saw mixed reviews online, but overall I really love mine!!! It doesn't pull my hair really bad, and is just the right size for me. I love mine! Price: $10.99
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - Influenster pretty much got me hooked on Rimmel products awhile back. I LOVE them. This works pretty well, but honestly, I kind of wear an excessive amount of eye makeup, so it took a bit of product to take off all my makeup. I'll probably be sticking to just their makeup line, but if you don't wear an insane amount of eye makeup, this would work well for you! Price: $7.49
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - This little baby has become my new emergency eyeliner for touchups that stays in my purse at all times. It's super black, and I really like it alot. I don't typically use pencil liners for everyday use, just for touch-ups and my purse, but this is PERFECT!! Definitely get one of these!! Price - $4.49
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme - Hmm... I don't typically use Thyme all that much... but I will say that this SMELLS really nice and would work great on a holiday ham! I love McCormick spices though, and basically swear by them. Price: $4.79
- Fruit Vines Bites - I think I received the strawberry ones of these and OH MAN they are awesome. I say I think because even though I got a pretty large bag, they were gone basically immediately. :) So good. Price: $1.28-$1.79
Thursday, January 15, 2015
If you're having trouble with dark circles or any puffiness under your eyes, I highly HIGHLY recommend checking this product out!! CLICK HERE for more information or to buy it on Amazon! PLUS it's on sale right now for only $22.55, which is an awesome deal for such a high quality product that works great on sensitive skin!
**Note: We received this product for review purposes, but as always our opinions are 100% honest and unbiased.**
Monday, January 12, 2015
Monday, January 5, 2015
Here's a picture for your reference:
Friday, January 2, 2015
If you'd like to sign up for CrowdTap, which I HIGHLY recommend to everyone, you can do so by clicking this link HERE! It's FREE and there are tons of brands, which is great if you're a blogger!
ANYWAY! So I received two fullsize boxes of Kleenex to give my opinion on. I received a box of Kleenex with Lotion, which I already use and love, and also a box of Kleenex Anti-Viral!