Saturday, April 4, 2015

YSL VoxBox Unboxing and Review!

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of receiving a very special and quite frankly, AWESOME VoxBox from Influenster. As many of you know, I LOVE VoxBoxes and I LOVE makeup, so this was a total win for me. This is the first VoxBox I've gotten that was dedicated to just makeup too, so it was double awesome. Yes everyone, meet my Yves Saint Laurent Mascara VoxBox!


The product I received is Yves Saint Laurent's Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara in high density black. I'd never tried this brand before, but had heard great things since it's such an iconic, high end brand and was thrilled to have the opportunity to try it. I'm usually hesitant to buy really expensive high end makeup without having tried something from the brand first, so this was a win win for me.

Apparently, this is their original formula mascara that they have brought back. My opinion is that it is basically the best mascara I've ever used. I received it like right after I had just bought some Kat Von D mascara that I was loving, and it immediately took the place of it. This mascara has a beautiful black, black color and you can layer the hell out of it without any clumping whatsoever. I generally use like at least three layers of mascara every time I apply it, so this is perfect for me! It also lasts ALL DAY long and doesn't like flake off onto your face. Even though it lasts all day, it is quite easy to remove with a little eye makeup remover which is awesome too. 

Here's a photo of my results!

I probably should have tweezed my eyebrows before I took this huh? LOL Anyway, you can see here that there is no visible clumping and no fall out! My lashes are wonderfully voluminous without looking too heavy in my opinion!

I'm definitely interested in trying more products from Yves Saint Laurent now that I've tried this. Especially the eyeshadow and blush they are advertising with this VoxBox! I wish I'd received some for sure to go with this fabulous mascara! 


AND if anyone has any product suggestions from this line, feel free to let me know! If you have any questions, or want a referral to Influenster, don't hesitate to ask! I love comments!

xX Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment