Saturday, December 6, 2014

Kiss Me Organics Ceremonial Grade Matcha Review!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Matcha. Ever since I worked at Starbucks years ago, I've been obsessed with making Green Tea Lattes and frappuccinos with Matcha. It makes for a stronger, better tasting latte in my opinion vs steeped green tea, and has so many health benefits! I was given the opportunity to try and review this Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha powder from Kiss Me Organics, and here are my thoughts!

Price: $28 for Ceremonial Grade $25 for Culinary

This matcha powder comes in the cutest little tin. It comes sealed in a little package and I just dumped it into the tin and it's adorable. I decided to make a hot green tea latte with my matcha. As for taste, you can definitely tell it's a high quality powder. It doesn't taste cheap like some of the powders I've tried that are made in China. It has a smooth, not powdery or overpowering taste to it that I really enjoyed. 

Kiss Me Organics provides high quality, first harvest matcha powder that is imported from Japan. It contains 137x the antioxidants than steeped green tea and has TONS of health benefits. It does contain caffeine, but isn't overpowering. It is also stated that it is supposed to help boost your metabolism, as green tea is often used for weight loss. :) PLUS it can also help your skin! What more could you want from a tea?!

The directions state to mix like 1 tsp with 3 oz of water then add more to taste. I ended up using quite a bit of matcha powder to get the desired taste I needed for this latte. Overall, I liked it, but I did have a little bit of trouble getting it to dissolve all the way. The first time I tried to just whisk it in, as per the directions, but was left with little green clumps, so I switched it over to my Jax shaker bottle. Once I did that I reheated it for like 30 seconds and shook the hell out of it to get it smooth. I wish it were easier to get it dissolved, but overall I like this powder and will definitely be using it again.

I make my green tea lattes with matcha powder, sugar, hot water, and milk. This one had whip cream on top because I was feeling fancy. I just add everything to taste. :)

If you'd like to find out more about this matcha, or purchase, CLICK HERE!

Anyone else LOVE matcha?! 
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment