Saturday, November 29, 2014

Adovia 100% Natural Sulfur Soap Review!

Tonight I'm reviewing like the best soap for my face I've ever ever used. Hands down. First, I love Adovia. I've tried lots of their skincare products, and I've never ever found anything I didn't like. This Sulfur soap is great.

Typically, I don't use soaps for my face that come in the form of a bar, however I tried this one and it's excellent. It leaves my face feeling cleaner than any other soap, literally ANY OTHER soap, I've ever used in my life, and dried up any acne I had within days. My husband and I both have been using this soap for a few weeks now, and we have both seen great results. It doesn't leave your skin dry and needing moisturizer either, like most bar soaps. I find I don't even really need to necessarily use one. You just feel... Clean. It's great!

A note about the product: This soap is made for people who have acne and oily skin and is not recommended for anyone with dry, sensitive skin. I did notice that it's an oil killer, so if you have dry skin I imagine it would cause some serious peeling. I've used it on my face, however you can use it on your body as well. I bet it would really help with body acne too!

If you suffer from acne and excess oil on your face, I definitely recommend you check this one out! CLICK HERE to find more information!

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment