Saturday, December 6, 2014

Instanatural Vitamin C Toner and Dead Sea Mud Mask Review!

Most of you who have been reading for awhile already know that Instanatural is one of my all time favorite all natural skincare lines. They provide high quality, all natural products that I have never been disappointed with. Tonight I bring you a review of two of their newer products which I absolutely LOVE, their Vitamin C toner and Dead Sea Mud Mask!

Up first, Vitamin C Toner!
Price $17.49

Okay so first of all, I might be a little biased, because I love any and all toners. BUT this one is different. Never have I ever ever seen or used a toner than comes in a spray form. This seriously makes it SO SO SO much easier to use this stuff. Usually when I use toners I'm like UGH 1. Cotton Ball, 2. CRAP too much, 3. Ring out cotton ball on face. 4. Toner dripping everywhere. WELL this is like the solution for me. You just spray it on your cleansed face and THEN grab your cotton ball and remove all the nasty junk off your face! SOLVED!

Aside from packaging, this product is all around wonderful in general. It's supposed to tighten your pores, and I genuinely believe that with regular use it does. My skin seems less oily overall, and has WAY less blackheads than usual. It also kind of doubles as a Vitamin C serum, so when I use this I don't even really feel like I necessarily need to use mine, leaving me more time to use other products on my face. The added Vitamin C to this toner works as an anti-aging agent for your face, boosting collagen and leaving your face feeling refreshed and tighter than when you started. Witch Hazel is added for it's astringent properties, making this the PERFECT, yes perfect, toner. OH, and it kind of smells like Orange Juice too. :)

If you'd like to find out more about this product, CLICK HERE.

UP NEXT, Instanatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask!

Price: $25.95

I love mud masks, and I love reviewing them, so I was pretty excited when I found out Instanatural had launched one. This mud mask comes in a HUGE container, for a pretty good price. It has a nice consistency to it, and isn't heavily scented like some of the mud masks I've tried out. Here's some ridiculous pictures of me with it on:

When this mask is completely dry, you simply wash it off. I think I left mine on a little bit too long so I had to kind of scrub the hell out of my face with a Kojac sponge to get it off. :) But that's okay. It left my face feeling SUPER clean, refreshed, and awesome. I love mud masks. :) Especially all natural ones. Dead sea mud has all kinds of awesome minerals in it that are great for your face. These kids of masks can help with acne, blackheads, and all around yucky skin. I'm probably going to use this like once a week for the next month or so to see how it helps out my complexion.

If you'd like to find out more about this one, you can click HERE! Again, I highly highly recommend you try out this company! They have EXCELLENT customer service coupled with EXCELLENT products. You will not be disappointed!

More reviews later tonight, once Ryan stops watching football on my computer!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment