Friday, November 28, 2014

Glossy Box Black Friday Deal!!!

Hey you guys!!! I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving holiday!! :) Mine started out pretty lame, but ended up being pretty fabulous later on in the evening.

So I found this deal online earlier that I feel 100% obligated to share with you guys really quickly because I'm SUPER excited about it!! :) Right now, and I don't know how long it's going on for, but Glossy Box, a beauty subscription box that's usually $21 a month, is offering your first month for only $1!!! :) YES that includes shipping!! I immediately signed up when I saw it, since they allow you to pay with paypal, you just use code "Thanks" at checkout, and wham! There you go! :D



So If anyone wants to sign up, please use my referral link HERE! I can't wait to get my first box and review it on here! It's been months since I've gotten any kind of beauty subscription box! WOOHOO! YAY Black Friday! :) :)
More posts later today! I've got tons to catch up on with Tomoson being down yesterday!

Xx Ashley C.

2 comments:

  1. Thay code you gave me earlier is crap. It only took $5 off the box rather than make the box $1. :( was super sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check and see if I can figure out what's going on. :( It worked for me last night!!! :( maybe it ended last night!

      Delete