Sunday, August 24, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil Review!

Recently I got a chance to try out some 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree oil, and oh my god is it AMAZING. Until this, I'd only tried out products that had tea tree oil in them, and this seriously changed my life. You can use tea tree oil on basically EVERYTHING, and I chose to use it on acne, bug bites, and to clear up some dry spots on my scalp.
Here's a picture for your reference!

To start, there are like a million ways you can use tea tree oil. You can use it from everything to healing cuts, for a cold, to kill head lice, to a household cleaner. This Pure tea tree oil that I received from Apothecary Extracts is POTENT. Seriously, you only need a drop or two to get the job done. The bottle itself is pretty HUGE and will probably last me over a year since you need so little. According to what I've looked up, it's also packaged in the correct way, which is in a darkened bottle, since it has to be in a dark bottle to stay fresh!
I have big plans for this tea tree oil too. I'm planning on mixing it with my conditioner to make one for dandruff, since my favorite conditioner is Paul Mitchell's tea tree conditioner and shampoo. I LOVE the way Tea Tree smells, so this will be great for me.

When I used it on my mosquito bites, it instantly made them stop itching, and it seemed to get rid of them faster. On my acne it dried them up within a day, which is awesome since I've tried a million and a half ways to curb my acne lately. This is probably what I'm going to use for it forever, and I wish I'd known about it before!! As for my scalp, I'm a notorious skin picker, and this cleared up all the imperfections which is what bothers me the most.

Overall I give this tea tree oil a million thumbs up and I will definitely be purchasing it again whenever I run out. I plan on making some household cleaners too, to see what all the fuss is about!

If you'd like to learn more about Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree oil, you can CLICK HERE and purchase it for only $24.99!!

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment