Monday, August 18, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Raw Shea Butter Review!

 
The other day I got sent a HUGE tub of Raw Shea Butter from Adovia to review. Up until this, I had never tried actual raw shea butter before, only the kind in a moisturizer, so I was excited to get to try it out. 
Here's some pictures courtesy of Adovia before I get started on my my review!

When you take the Raw Shea butter out of the tub, it has a very thick consistency and looks like this

Here's a picture of the top of the tub. YES ONE POUND of Shea Butter!!

And from the side

So on to my review. In my opinion this stuff is great! It's pretty hard but if you rub it in your hands for just a few seconds it gets soft really quickly. This is completely unscented though, as it's 100% Shea Butter, so keep that in mind. It has kind of a nutty, natural smell to it, which would be good for moisturizing if you have sensitive skin. I used this on my knees and elbows when I tried it, and it left them soft and smooth all day. The only negative I've noticed about it is that if you apply too much it is a little bit on the greasy side. So just be careful if you're going to use this by itself.

Another option for this product is that you could use it to make your own custom moisturizers for your body, cuticles, or even your hair! I looked it up online and there are TONS of recipes for Raw Shea butter products, and I'm looking forward to making some body butter and cuticle butter VERY soon. For only $16 you get an ENTIRE POUND of Shea Butter, and like I said a little bit goes a LONG way, so this is definitely a cost effective solution to making lotions and whatnot! As soon as I make my products I will definitely post a recipe!

You can pick this up for only $16 on Amazon right now if you CLICK HERE, AND you can even get free shipping!!! :) You can also click the link above to find out more if you're interested. 
Everything I've had the chance to try from Adovia/Cleopatra's Choice so far has been AMAZING and I guarantee, you will not be disappointed in this either!

Happy Monday!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment