Friday, August 22, 2014

Checkout 51 Information! My FAVORITE grocery app!

So I've made it my life mission to become an extreme couponer. I hope one day I can get really great at it and start a blog for just freebies and deals. :)
Before I start on Checkout 51 and what it is, let me tell you guys about my epic Rite Aid purchases yesterday and a few weeks ago. I know it isn't much, but I'm pretty dang proud of it! LOL Rite Aid is basically the only place I've ever been successful at getting completely free stuff, and it's usually makeup.
They offer those coupons that you can load directly onto your card and then they come off at the register. PLUS they have an entire section of makeup that I guess is out of season and is only $2, AND an extensive clearance makeup section!!

A few weeks ago, I had printed off some coupons for $2 off any Covergirl Outlast lip product. WELL GUESS WHAT!? My local Rite Aid just so happened to have TONS of their Outlast stuff in the $2 bins, so I used my two coupons and got two Outlast lippies for FREE!

Yesterday, I went back in there just to get some prescriptions. Well, I remembered that I had a coupon on my card for $3 off any two Covergirl lip products, so I searched around and found some really pretty lipsticks and grabbed two of them for $2 a piece. I got SUPER lucky and found one that had an instant $.50 off on it. So I got TWO new lipsticks for only 50 CENTS!

Checkout 51 Home

Okay so anyway, another way that I really like to use coupons and save money is through apps on my phone. They make it super easy to get money back, and even though you don't get it right that second, it adds up and you can transfer it right over to PayPal. This has enabled me to save funds in my PayPal account that I use for swapping, and to buy nail polish on my favorite sites.
One of the apps I have and use regularly is called Checkout 51. Each week on either Wedesday or Thursday, they issue a new list of items you can buy to get money back. I've redeemed cash back on everything from food, to cosmetics, to household products and they've recently started upping their cash back offers to stuff that pretty much everyone buys, like produce, eggs, milk, bread, etc. It's a SUPER easy way to get free money that you wouldn't normally be getting. All you do is buy the items, then go to the app and scan your receipt and click on the items you bought then BOOM cash back! Once you hit $15 you can request your money back, and trust me, it adds up fast!!

I recently became an affiliate for them, so I figured it could benefit all of us if I shared. Here's a link that shows some of their current offers that you can view to see if it might or might not be for you!
CLICK HERE FOR OFFERS

If you decide to get it, just use the links above to download the app on your phone, and then I get credit and you can start earn money back on your everyday purchases!! Easy as that!
Let me know if you have any questions! :)
Checkout 51 Offers
Xx Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment