Saturday, December 6, 2014

Oleavine Beauty Kojac Sponge Review!

Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out a Kojac sponge with activated Charcoal from Oleavine Beauty. I LOVE kojac sponges and was super excited to try it out!
Here's a photo for your reference:

If you've never tried a Kojac sponge before, or don't know what they are here's some info. These sponges are 100% natural and made from kojac fibers. They are super gentle on your skin and super soft once wet. They provide an excellent way to gently exfoliate your face without harsh fibers or chemicals. This sponge contains activated charcoal, which helps to remove all the toxins and excess oils from your face. I LOVE charcoal products so this is awesome for me. You can also use these with OR without soap. 


This product really stands out to me because it's so large. It has a really nice teardrop shape to it that makes it easy to hold, but has a small end so you can still clean the areas around your eyes and nose with ease. All the other Kojac sponges I've tried have been ALOT smaller, and I like this bigger one ALOT better. I usually use mine with some kind of cleanser and it makes them foam up really really well and does SO much better at cleaning my face than just using my hands alone. It does an amazing job at gently exfoliating my face and would definitely be a great product for you to try if you've never tried one of these amazing sponges before!

For more information or to purchase, you can CLICK HERE!

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment