Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Review!

Tonight I'm bringing you a review of a great moisturizer that I was given the chance to try out. It's from a company called Body Merry that makes a line of skincare products. I have reviewed some things for them in the past, which you can find HERE and HERE. :)
Here is their Retinol Surge Moisturizer:

Price: $23.49

This is the first Retinol based moisturizer I've ever used. It contains a ton of awesome ingredients like 2.5% retinol, hyaluronic acid, green tea, and vitamins e and b6! Since retinol can be a little drying when you first start using it, these extra ingredients really help to make sure your face doesn't freak out and dry out after you start using it. I love any moisturizer that contains green tea, as it leaves my face feeling super refreshed.

According to Body Merry, this moisturizer can help to revive the youth to your skin! It can help to even out your skin tone, and visibly reduce the signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid is added to provide a boost of moisture to your skin, which like I said before, my winter skin really needs right now. It is supposed to leave your skin feeling plump, younger, and refreshed. 

Overall, I really enjoy this product. It doesn't really have a scent to it, which is really great if you have sensitive skin on your face like I do. It leaves my face feeling super refreshed, and definitely tighter and younger. I can't wait to see what it does for my skin after long term use! The container is also quite large, so I expect this will last me at LEAST 6 months. 

If you'd like to find out more about this great product CLICK HERE

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment