Monday, December 8, 2014

Sweetsation Therapy Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating Nighttime Serum Review!

This evening I have a review of a GREAT nighttime serum for you. I've been looking for a good serum for night use for awhile now, as it's rare that I see them available to try and review! This Rejuvenating Multivitamin Nighttime Serum is from a company called Sweetsation Therapy, and it is GREAT!

A picture for your reference:
Price: $32.00
First of all, this bottle of serum is MASSIVE! You don't have to use that much of it either to cover your whole face, so it will last a long long time, making it well worth the price. Here's a rundown of the product:
  • This serum contains Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, as well as Hyaluronic acid and Ferulic acid.This is a POTENT serum and each vitamin has awesome benefits for your skin. Vitamin A helps your skin pigmentation, texture, and tone, and can also be helpful for acne. Vitamin C is added because it's a powerful antioxidant, and can make your skin tighter, and look significantly younger over time. Ferulic acid is added because it's a great stabilizer for Vitamin C and also has great antioxidant properties. Hyaluronic acid is known for being a GREAT moisturizer, and I find it really helps with my winter dryness. Vitamin D helps prevent moisture loss, so all of these great ingredients can stay put!!
This serum has a really nice, tea like smell to it. It smells kind of like you would expect a Vitamin C serum to smell. I use it like I would a regular Vitamin C serum, after I've cleansed my face and before a night time moisturizer. I really enjoy this serum, and have noticed a little bit of improvement with dryness and my acne. I could see how this would really tighten your skin up after long term use. I actually haven't seen a serum yet that had this many awesome ingredients all at once, and I really love it.

I highly recommend this to anyone looking to add a nighttime serum to their skincare regime, and if you'd like to find out more you can check them out on Amazon HERE!

Later!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment