Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pretty & Polished Tales of Lagoona Review & Swatches!!

So I've decided to take a different approach to reviewing my May Beauty box from Pretty & Polished. I'm going to review a different polish from it in separate posts throughout the week and then do one BIG post of everything. That way I don't have to rush and swatch them all at once and not be able to wear them.

FIRST of all this is officially my ALL TIME favorite P&P!!!!
This is the MOST BEAUTIFUL polish I have ever seen. I swear. It has the most amazing, easy to apply formula, and looks BEAUTIFUL in the sun. I'm SO glad I got the May box because I might have died without this polish. Just saying...

Who's ready to meet TALES OF LAGOONA!?!?!
It's the most BEAUTIFUL blue holo.



Isn't it GREAT!?! I received a fullsize bottle of this in my May box. Exclusive to the box, so it won't ever be sold on their site alone! 

I'll post another Pretty & Polished review tomorrow!! 

Xx Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment