Monday, May 12, 2014

Instanatural 100% Emu Oil Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

So today I am bringing you a review of a pretty interesting product! I was sent a bottle of 100% Pure Emu oil from Instanatural last week courtesy of Tomoson to test out. At first I was like... Emu oil.... okay that is pretty weird, but I checked out what it's used for, and it's pretty awesome!!!
Emu oil can be used for TONS of different things. Hair, stretch marks, as a moisturizer, acne, and as a wrinkle reducer. It has TONS of fatty acids in it that are SUPER great for your hair and skin.


The first thing I want to mention about this product is that I was extremely pleased to find out that it has literally no scent to it. I was expecting a weird scent considering it comes from an EMU, but it doesn't really smell like anything. It has a thickish, white consistency to it, and a little goes a long way!!! I've been using it in my hair to bring back some of the life to it, and it really has helped. My hair is FRIED from bleaching it from black to blonde, so a great leave in conditioner was what I needed. The first time I used this I basically drenched my hair in it and left it in overnight. After washing and conditioning my hair, it was left soft, bouncy, and significantly less dry. I've been using about 6 pumps of it as a leave in ever since, and I feel like it is really helping my hair.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has extremely dry, brittle hair. I haven't used it as a moisturizer yet, but I'm sure it would be awesome for that too! I would DEFINITELY repurchase this product!!! It's great!

If you'd like to find out more about Instanatural's 100% Pure Emu oil, please visit them on amazon HERE. This is seriously a hair lifesaver product! You won't regret it!!! :) It's $23.95 for the product, and they offer a 100% MONEY BACK guarantee after 100 days!!! So there's basically no risk if it doesn't work!!!

Let me know if you have any questions about this product and I can update you guys later about it because I DEFINITELY plan on using this product until it is completely GONE!
More reviews coming YOUR WAY very shortly!

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment