Friday, May 30, 2014

Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 
I know I'm PROBABLY like overposting right now by doing two posts back to back BUT I'm really super excited about this one, SO BARE WITH ME!
For those of you who know me in real life, you know that I am basically obsessed with face masks. I LOVE them. I use them ALL the time, AND somehow convince my husband to do them with me! :) I love the way my skin feels after I wash them off, and if it weren't so time consuming I'd seriously do one every single day.

SO, of course I was super stoked at the opportunity to test and review a new one! Last night I tried out my Dead Sea Mud Mask that I received from Pure & Essential Minerals, courtesy of Tomoson. I LOVE IT!!!!!! Love is really an understatement here, this mask made my face feel so ridiculously clean, I'm about to use it again right now.
Meet the Dead Sea Mud Mask. It's a greyish, not as thick as most masks I use, ALL NATURAL face mask. ALL natural! When I first put it on, it kind of burned a little, I'm not going to lie, but I suspect that is because I had just done a microdermabrasian on my face. :) Leave this bad boy on for 5-10 minutes until its dry, then use circle motions to rinse it off and WHAM, super clean, exfoliated, silky smooth face. Ryan felt my face last night after I used it, and was like okay, okay I will do it too. It's THAT good.
This mask is a best seller on Amazon, and you can click right HERE to purchase it and find out more.
It has over 21 minerals in it, which will revive your skin and leave you feeling fresh, clean, and looking younger! Win! I'm seriously all about all natural products right now, and I am totally loving this one. 
Here's a picture of me with my mask on for your viewing pleasure.

Again if you'd like to purchase this Dead Sea Mud Mask, Here is a LINK you can click to order it!

Okay, that is seriously all for tonight folks! I'm going to be posting a bunch more tomorrow though because I have a box filled with stuff that I need to review!

xX Ashley C.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment