Monday, May 19, 2014

Flirty Little Secret Firming Bronzer Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Today I am bringing you a review of an AWESOME product that I got to try out courtesy of Tomoson. It's called Flirty Little Secret Firming Bronzer. I LOOOVE body bronzers so I was pretty thrilled to test this out.
Now, I want to start by saying that this is not a self tanner, just a body bronzer, so it will wash off in the shower. However, it gives you an instant, perfect, non orange, beautiful fake tan. I also love that it has shimmers in it that make you basically glow in the sun. You have to rub it in pretty quickly to make sure that it doesn't end up streaky though because the firming stuff in it makes it dry up pretty quickly. 
This bronzer makes you about 2-3 shades darker without making you orange. As far as the pheromones go, I don't really know because I can't smell myself, but I'm sure they work too!

Here's some pictures of my experience with this bronzer for your viewing pleasure:
Here's my actual bottle I received. I definitely have to compliment them on their packaging! I just love it, but maybe I'm just a sucker for shiny things! :)
Here you can see the shiny brownish color and consistency of the lotion. It goes on super smooth as well, which is a big plus in my book.
AND last but not least you can see here the difference it immediately made to my skin tone. I know this isn't the best lighting or quality of photo, but you can definitely tell that my left leg is significantly darker than the right. I wish I had gotten a sunlight picture so you could see the shimmer in it!

My overall opinion of this product is I absolutely LOVE it and am definitely going to continue using it once I run out!!
If you'd like to find out more about this product please visit their website HERE

Until next time,
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment