Thursday, May 15, 2014

Valentia Skincare Even Glow Serum Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

Today I am bringing you a review of another GREAT serum that I am testing out courtesy of Tomoson.
This one is called Even Glow Serum, by Valentia Skincare. It's 99% natural, 20% vitamin C, and packed with other awesome ingredients such as Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Sea Buckthorn oil, Resisthem, hyaluronic acid, and green tea extract, to give you, guess what, beautiful, GLOWING skin!!!

The first thing I want to say about this serum, is that it is definitely much different than the other similar ones I've tried. Unlike most, it has a nice orange tint to it, and smells pleasant, like tea, and not like chemicals at all. Some of the Vitamin C serums that I have tried pretty much reeked of chemicals and this one does not. It's also a little thicker than the others, so you don't have to use as much. It leaves my skin feeling tight and refreshed. I've only been using it about a week so far, and I can't wait to see what it does for my skin. So far my acne is clearing up and I've lost a little bit of redness in my face!
One other thing I want to mention about it is that I love the packaging. The box is classy, and doesn't look cheap like some of the other vitamin C serums I've seen out there.

If you'd like to pick up a bottle of Valentia's Even Glow serum for yourself or learn more about the product, you can visit them HERE
You can also visit them on Amazon here to pick up a bottle for $35:

More reviews tomorrow!!!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment