Sunday, June 1, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Shampoo & Conditioner DUAL REVIEW!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Today, I am bringing you yet ANOTHER review of two amazing products that I got to test out courtesy of my account on Tomoson. I'm really really excited about these two, because they work AMAZINGLY well!
Meet Adovia's Dead Sea Mineral Mud Shampoo & Dead Sea Mineral Balsam Deep Conditioner:


We will start with the Mineral Mud Shampoo. If you're like me, you're probably like... "Dead Dea Mud Shampoo WHAT?!", but once I used it I totally understand what all the hype is about. If you read my last review I posted, you probably saw me talking about that awesome face mask, well this shampoo and conditioner combo is basically as awesome as that. I'm pretty sure Dead Sea mud products are like my new favorite thing ever, and I am starting to LOVE the Adovia brand. This shampoo is crazy awesome, and smells so super good. I suffer from a pretty dry and itchy scalp, no dandruff really that I know of, but it's itchy and I pick at it because of my anxiety disorder.. Gross I know, sorry for the overshare. This shampoo is super gentle, and lathers like crazzzzy. If my hair weren't so totally fried, I could probably use it without conditioner. Now, I've only actually used it once, but my hair was sooo soft the next day, and I noticed I was significantly less itchy. It smells great too. I feel like my hair was salon quality clean, and I will definitely be repurchasing this product!!! It's a greyish color, which is kind of strange for shampoo, but it lathers up to a nice, white lather. 
Another notable thing, is that it's made with lots of great, natural, ingredients, which if you read my blog I am allll about lately. It has not only Dead sea mud but also chamomile and olive oil to leave your hair and scalp feeling super moisturized, and to get rid of any dandruff or itchies. Like I have stated in other reviews, Dead sea mud is packed with TONS of awesome minerals that are great for your skin and hair. 
You can pick up this awesome shampoo on AMAZON HERE for only $26 + free shipping and it is WORTH every penny! Click that link to learn more about the product too!

Now, on to the conditioner. 
I didn't really think I could love a product any more than I already love the shampoo, but this conditioner really takes the cake of awesome conditioners. This is seriously like the best freaking conditioner I've ever used in my life, and I've tried ALOT of them. Ever since I bleached my hair, I've been searching for the baddest and best deep conditioner to bring some life back into my hair. I leave this bad boy on for like 5 minutes, and it's like my hair was never even bleached. It's bouncy, not frizzy, and smells amazing. This product has a scent like no other hair product I've ever tried. I LOVE it. It's like light and fresh and smells clean. It's not overly scented like most conditioners out there, yet it stays in my hair and it's awesome. Like the shampoo, it's packed with awesome all natural ingredients such as aloe vera, chamomile, vitamin E, and dead sea salt, which has TONS of minerals in it that leave your hair in better condition, and your scalp less dry and without dandruff.
My personal opinion, is that I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this conditioner to basically everyone. It is purely awesome.
You can pick it up on AMAZON HERE for just $19 and it also has free shipping!

So that's my review! Has anyone out there tried any Dead Sea Mud or Salt products?? I'm seriously shocked at how much I'm loving them. All natural is definitely the way to go! Now hop on over to Amazon and check these out!!

xX Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment