Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Instanatural Multi-Product Review!!!

Recently I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to review a BUNCH of items from a brand called Instanatural. This is QUICKLY becoming pretty much my FAVORITE brand of skincare products, and I have decided to consolidate all my reviews into one big one so they're easier to find.

First, here's a little bit of a rundown of who Instanatural is and what they do.
Instanatural is a company that started off in Florida as a super small business providing all natural skincare products. They use ALL natural ingredients in everything they make, and everything I've tried thus far is EXCELLENT. Everything is high quality and they have GREAT customer service, as well as a 90 day 100% money back guarantee on everything they make. They're also CRUELTY FREE!
So far, I've gotten to try emu oil, hyaluronic acid serum, moisturizer, argan oil + coconut and jojoba oil, and eye cream, and I love every single one of them!

First up is their Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Until I received this from Instanatural, I hadn't even heard of this product. I guess I must be behind the times on my skincare regime. I'm glad I got the chance to review it though! It's great! Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure.
This product, in my opinion is amazing! It is super moisturizing, and leaves my skin feeling super refreshed. The added green tea that is in it is my favorite part. It makes my dark circles basically disappear, and I love it! I love that it's all natural and I don't have to worry about it having any weird ingredients in it that will break out my face. ALSO, the bottle itself is HUGE and a little bit goes a long way, so this is going to last me basically forever. You can pick it up from Instanatural HERE, it's on sale for only $15.95 and also find out more information. 

The next product I want to tell you about is their moisturizer. I've been using it for about two weeks now, and even after a vacation to the beach and getting sun burnt, I'm not peeling at all. I prefer to use it in the morning versus at night, because I feel like something in it wakes me up. It is scented, but it smells kind of reminiscent of like.... cucumbers or something. It is for all skin types from oily, to normal, to dry and has tons of extra ingredients for anti-aging. Like I've said before, I may be only 25, but I will make SURE that I have as little wrinkles as possible before I turn 30, and this moisturizer is going to be my new go to FOR SURE. It is non oily on the skin, and sinks in super fast, which is great or someone like me who uses it under makeup. 
Here's a picture!
Another great thing about this moisturizer is that the bottle is 3.4oz and HUGE! It duals as a hand cream and eye cream as well, and I love multi-use products! To purchase and find out more, CLICK HERE! It's on sale for $21.95 right now and you can get a percentage off if you purchase multiples of their products!

SPEAKING of eye creams, Instanatural ALSO has given me the opportunity to test out theirs! I love it EVEN more than I love the moisturizer. It gets rid of ALL puffiness and dark circles and works excellent underneath makeup. I let a friend of mine test it as well, and he has seen GREAT results. Within two weeks he has zero puffiness and diminished fine lines. Here's a picture of it!
I've tried tons of eyecreams lately, and this is by far the best one I've used. It makes you feel awake in the morning and super refreshed!! If you would like to purchase or find out more CLICK HERE! It's on sale for only $25.95 and is worth every penny!

Last, but certainly not least is their Argan oil. Not only is it argan oil, however, it also has jojoba oil, AND coconut oil, along with tons of other awesome ingredients. I've been using it regularly on my hair as a deep conditioner, and have already seen results. My hair, by the way is bleached like white, and after four bleachings total, this is exactly what it needed. It's great as a heat protector when I straighten my hair, and I am probably going to be testing this bad boy out as a moisturizer and on my stretch marks to see if it helps my skin! It also makes my hair SUPER shiny without looking oily at all. It's an EXCELLENT elixer, and I probably will never go back to using regular argan oil! Here's a picture of this wonderful product!

Finally, if you'd like to find out more or purchase CLICK HERE. It's on sale for $15.95! 

SO, that is my massive instanatural review. I sincerely love every single product of theirs that I've tried, and have had so much fun working with them! I hope to bring you more of their products very soon!

And for my readers, I have TONS of reviews coming your way this week, and at least one more giveaway, so be on the lookout!!

Later!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment