Monday, June 23, 2014

Starlooks update!

Omg I'm still giggling about how awesome this company is! A few days ago I received my replacement makup remover and when I went to pull out what I thought was an order slip I was quite surprised.  I had let them know in my email about the makeup remover that I had posted a blog about last month's box.  I refuse to put a company on blast for minor issues of a faulty pump or my crystal obsession not being fed that month lol. I just don't roll like that.  So yeah I admit I sounded a bit crazy about the crystals,but it's nothing compared to when I talk about makeup or nail polish.  I have to give it to starlooks for shipping  out the replacement makup remover so fast and putting up with my quirkiness. Kudos starlooks what I thought was an order slip just proves you have some cool people working for you. Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment