Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Oz Naturals Multiproduct Review!

I have one more massive review for you guys today! I was approved to test out a couple of things from Oz Naturals awhile back and here's the review!

Via Tomoson I received Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Vitamin C Serum, and Eye Cream.



I want to start off with their Super Youth Eye Gel, because it's my favorite of all time! I've tried a BUNCH of eye creams lately because of Tomoson and this one really wows me. It's amazing and has a kind of... Cucumber scent to it, like you're sitting at the spa with cucumbers on your eyes. It leaves your eyes feeling refreshed, awake, and not puffy at all. I use it underneath my makeup, and it's helped me out so much that I don't even have to use undereye concealer anymore. This is the most amazing product ever. This is probably one of the two only eye creams I will ever buy ever again in my life. I LOVE it. Props to them.
This comes in a gel form instead of a cream and I think that's the main reason I love it so much. It goes on super smooth and is really lightweight and awesome. It's packed with awesomeness such as Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Peptide Complex, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin E. It's wondeful.
For more information or to purchase you can CLICK HERE!


Up next is their Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I really love this product as well, and left a killer review on Amazon or it. It's a thicker serum, and I really like it alot. I think I mentioned before that I just got back from the beach, and this serum has saved my skin from peeling. I use it mostly at night before bed. It's great for sensitive skin, and is SUPER moisturizing. I don't really smell any scent to it at all. AND as an added bonus, it has Vitamin C in it as well! So it's like a double serum! Awesome! To find out more info or to purchase CLICK HERE! :)


Last, but certainly not least is their Vitamin C Serum. I know I've reviewed like a zillion of these lately but this one is a little bit different. It has an amino blend and hyaluronic acid added to it, and like I said before I'm all about products with added stuff in them. This makes your face feel nice and tight, and is GREAT for reducing fine lines. It's also great for sensitive skin. For more info or to buy CLICK HERE! :)

So that is my review for Oz Naturals. They are seriously a great, high quality skincare line, and I'd love to work with them again anytime.
My next review is going to be aimed towards kids, and I'm SUPER excited about it!! hint HINT NAIL POLISH!

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment