Sunday, June 8, 2014

Nail Cones Review!!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 
Today I have a pretty cool review for all the nail polish junkies out there like me! :) I plan on posting a couple of nail related reviews in the upcoming days as well!
Anyway! I, for one, always seem to make either a giant mess, or at least a little one whenever I do my nails. Especially when I'm painting them with my left hand. Nail cones are a brand new product that provide a SUPER easy, affordable way to remedy this problem and I'm super glad that I got to test them out to review for you! Thanks to Nail Cones and Tomoson for the opportunity.

I have some pictures to better explain what they are and how they work!!!
My favorite part of this product is that they are SUPER easy to use! You simply peel them off and place them around your nail, and then they protect the skin around your nail from any excess polish getting on them! I find these GREAT for doing designs and gradients that involve using a sponge! They're also REALLY sticky and stay on VERY well, which makes them even better! Usually I use plain old tape when I do stuff like water marbling, gradients, and nail art, and it always peels off and isn't quite tacky enough. These DEFINITELY are, but they aren't so sticky that you can't get them off either.

PLUS, did I mention they're ADORABLE?! Here's some pictures of me using these awesome little stickers from the other day!
This is how you peel off the stickers for use! They come in different sizes too, so you can pick the right one depending on what nail you need to use it on!
AND here is the top part of the package that has the super easy instructions!
And here is what they look like when you put them on! I don't have them pushed all the way down here, since it was the first time I used them and I'm not used to wearing acrylics anyway... but you can see that there is basically NO nail polish on any of my skin! Yay for no difficult cleanup! :)
Complete!!!! 
And my completed mani and my monster!! :P Not to brag or anything, but how CUTE are my butterfly nails!

If you'd like to find out more about Nail Cones, please visit their website HERE.
A sheet only costs $5.99 and they have LOTS of info on their website and even a video tutorial!! Definitely worth it! They make painting nails a breeze!

Until next time,
xX Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Really nice post. Keep it up!!
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear

    My blog new post up, click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just followed your blog via Google Friend Connect! Look forward to seeing more posts! Your hair looks amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. Those are really cute! I was sceptical at first but I love the way they look on your nails!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete