Friday, September 26, 2014

Instanatural Double Review!

Hi everyone!!! Sorry it's been a bit since I've posted anything, but I was pretty sick for about a week!! Today I'm bringing you another review of some Instanatural products that I got a chance to try recently.
As you may already know, Instanatural is definitely one of my favorite all natural skincare lines, so I always jump at the chance to try out their new products!

Recently, they introduced a bunch of things as well as a new label, which I really like. I have more stuff to review aside from these two actually, but that's for later.

Up first is their Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream.
I've been using this for a few weeks now, and really like it so far. While I haven't seen any pigmentation changes in my face, it has definitely decreased my acne, while leaving my skin nice and moisturized. This cream is supposed to tighten, lighten, plump, and moisturize the skin, while decreasing acne. You only need a little bit of it for it to do the job, otherwise you'll get too much on your face and it will be really sticky and gross. This bottle will last me forever! It's a great product for sure. One of the best serums I've tried so far, and I've tried a TON!

If you'd like to find out more about it or purchase, please visit Instanatural on Amazon HERE.

Next, is probably the most amazing Instanatural product I've tried yet! I've tried almost their entire line, but this one really takes the cake!
Meet their Argan Oil hair mask!
And Ingredients!
Like I said, this one is AMAZING. If you read my blog regularly, you already know that my hair is super fried. My uncle recently dyed it actually, and said it was the most damaged hair he'd ever seen. lol So I'm obviously all for anything that will give my hair some life again.
I have tried other argan oil hair masks in the past and had no luck. I had to leave them on forever, they smelled wretched, and did nothing except make my hair feel dry and grosser than it already does. 
This one, however is definitely different. First of all, it smells AMAZING. Like this is probably the most amazing smelling conditioner I've ever used. It reminds me of this body butter that I used to have from Bath & Body Works like years ago that they don't make anymore. A really sweet, cocoa buttery, smooth and nice smell that lingers on my hair after a shower. LOVE it. 
It leaves my hair feeling super soft and actually having moisture to it. It contains not only argan oil, but an amino acid complex, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin B5, green tea, and jojoba oil. TONS of AWESOME all natural stuff for your hair to soak in! 

If you'd like to find out more or purchase this one, which I HIGHLY recommend, CLICK HERE!

Later!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers./span>

No comments:

Post a Comment