Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ageless Derma Natural Camofleur Concealer Review!!

Who's ready to read a review of the best concealer I've literally EVER used?!!?!!? I've been super excited to bring this review to you guys for some time now, because this product is literally THAT amazing. It seriously covers up every SINGLE imperfection on my face and is absolutely perfect! I'm so excited that Tomoson and Ageless Derma gave me the chance to test out this product!!

Not only is this an excellent product overall, but it's also good for your skin! Believe it or not this concealer is actually part of their mineral makeup line and contains vitamins A, E, and apple extracts! I've definitely never heard of a makeup that had apple extract in it, but I think it's pretty neat!

I've pretty much replaced my other concealers with this since I received it, and really like how well it works. It matches my skintone perfectly, and covers every imperfection without being overly cakey or greasy It also stays on fairly well throughout the day, even without a setting powder or face primer!

Here's some really terrible before and after pictures!! :)

Before. As you can see, I look wretched. You can see all of my acne as well as my yucky dark circles and my dark spot under my eye.


Here's an after picture of what my terribly broken out face looks like with this concealer on! Basically all my blemishes are covered up, and you can't really see any of the redness. Mind you, my face was really really broken out when I did this, so it was extremely difficult to cover them up. What I really like is that you don't have to use like a monstrous amount of product to make it work; just a normal amount. Even my dark spot isn't really visible anymore, and it's usually really really hard to cover!!

If you'd like to find out more about Ageless Derma's concealer you can visit them HERE!!
It's a seriously great product you guys! I'd love to try out more of their line!! Especially their mineral foundation to go with this concealer!! :)

Xx Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment