Monday, September 15, 2014

My Very First Graze Box!! Unboxing & Review!!

TODAY to my surprise I got my first Graze Box in the mail!! I've been SUPER excited about this since I ordered it last week, and definitely thought it would take alot longer to get here, so I was kind of surprised to see it! 

For those of you who have never heard of Graze, basically it's a box filled with 4 samples of healthy snacks that you can get delivered either to your home or work every week, every 2 weeks, or even MORE THAN THAT! :) You get to go through and pick what you like and don't like, and they send you a box full of sample sized delicious snacks for only $6.49 a box! If you'd like to sign up you can use my referral link HERE! You get your 1st box for FREE and your 5th box for free so it's really a win/win even if you don't like it! You don't even have to pay shipping to get the first one free! :) 

Here is my box!
The box itself is a thin little cardboard box and comes with a description card inside with your referral code on it and nutrition facts for all your snacks.

The little cards at the bottom are your referral cards. I've never seen a company do this before so I thought it was pretty cool.
Here's what I received! I made sure to go in and rate everything before I got my first box so I didn't get anything gross. lol
A closer look

Brooklyn Bites: Poppyseed Pretzels, Cheese Cashews, and Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
       I liked this snack alright. I don't really like pretzels but left it on my try it list because I'm a cashew and pumpkin seed freak. The cashews and pumpkin seeds are delicious. Ryan said the pretzels are too!

Pear Tatin: Pear, Raspberry infused cranberries, Yogurt covered sunflower seeds, and almonds
       This one was SUPER great. Not too sweet, not too bland. I love the little yogurt sunflower seeds!

Black Pepper Pistachios: Roasted Pistachios with black pepper
       I'm also a pistachio freak so this was perfect for me to get. I could seriously eat all of these at once. 

Wholegrain Banana Caramel Dippers: Caramel Sauce with Wholemeal Banana Shortbread dippers
      These are my new favorite thing ever. Once I opened them they smelled soooo good... I kinda ate them all. I LOVE caramel, and these are SO GOOD!

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with my first Graze box, and if I have enough money left over after my beauty boxes, I'll definitely stay subscribed. 

Again! Your first box is 100% FREE! So if you're interested in trying out some cool new healthy snacks delivered right to your door, CLICK HERE and let me refer you! 

Happy snacking!
Xx Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment