Sunday, September 14, 2014

Instanatural Moroccan Rose Water Review!

NEXT UP: Instanatural's Moroccan Rose Water.
I specifically requested to review this because I'd never used or heard of anything like it! I LOVE IT! I've seriously even got my husband using it.


This product is a GREAT toner. I like it better than your traditional toner with all the chemicals in it because it doesn't burn my skin or leave it all red. It also has a nice, fresh rosey scent to it. It gets all the dirt and crud out of your face without leaving behind anything harsh which is great for someone like me who regularly has to try out new products. 

This, like all of Instanatural's products is free of any chemicals, dyes, or artificial fragrances. It's suitable for all skin types too! I use it by applying it to my face with a cotton ball and essentially getting all the gunk off. :) 

If you'd like to find out more about this product, visit them HERE!
This is probably my favorite out of everything I've reviewed for them so far.

Xx Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment