Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2 Majestic Bombay Triple Review!

Last review I think I'm posting for the evening is for some products I received from 2 Majestic Bombay.
They provide some really awesome beauty/grooming tools and I got the chance to try out three of them.
Let's start with:
The first thing I received was these AWESOME PINK tweezers from Tweezit. I have like a million pairs of tweezers, but that's okay because I lose them constantly. These came in a nice little carry pouch, and work really well. They feel like professional grade tweezers, but have a regular person price. You can buy them on Amazon HERE. They're seriously really great and awesome at precision when I'm doing my brows. They're matte for a nonslip grip and have a LIFETIME Guarantee!!

Up next:
Cuticle Pusher/Thing to clean underneath your nails. I'm always in need of a good nail tool, since I do my nails so frequently, and anything to get me away from my cuticle trimmer, is good for me. Melissa can tell you allll about my cuticle trimmer addition. It's bad. Anyway, this nifty little tool is really great for cleaning under acrylics. I don't know about real nails but since the cleaner part is so long, its super easy. It's a little rough on the cuticles, but I'm a cuticle BEAST and hate them so that's fine with me. This is another really well made product and its completely stainless steel and very sturdy. You can get it on Amazon HERE.

AND last but not least MY FAVORITE!
Blackhead extractor/PIMPLE DEMOLISHER!!!! I am absolutely head over heels in love with this little thing. It makes popping pimples and getting rid of those nasty hard to reach blackheads a breeze. It doesn't make your skin tear or scar up like when you do it with your hands and again, is a very sturdy, professional grade stainless steel product. I'm in love with it. I almost want zits so I can attack them with it. :) You can get this bad boy on Amazon HERE.

Have you tried any of these products before?? If so, I'd love to hear your experiences. Or any tips for this blackhead/whitehead remover would be nice!

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment