Monday, September 15, 2014

My Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal Review!

Next I want to review another product that I'd never tried before that I immediately have fallen completely in LOVE with. Its an Activated Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge from My Konjac Sponge.

Here's some pics!
This is the one I received
But they also carry a bunch of other ones that I would definitely be interested in trying!

Overall this product is awesome. I use it in the shower when I wash my face. It comes as a hard sponge, you just get it wet and then wash your face with it and it works miracles. I swear within a day all of my acne and whiteheads and stuff had completely dried up, and all of the dry skin was gone! This is a miracle product.
I think it has something to do with the Bamboo Charcoal, because it works really well with my skin. The sponge itself is really soft and nice. When you're done with it, you just hang it to dry, and do the same thing for next time!

These are all 100% natural too, which is a great bonus! Apparently they're made with konjac fiber, which is taken from the root of a plant. It contains tons of vitamins and minerals that have been used in Eastern Asia for years. I seriously love this thing. I want to try all of them!

If you'd like to find out more about these awesome sponges, you can either visit your local Whole Foods, or visit them online HERE.

Happy cleansing!
Xx Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment