Saturday, October 18, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review!

Tonight I bring you my review of Body Merry's Age Defense eye cream. I'm always excited to test out any new eye cream, so I was quick to apply for this promotion on Tomoson!
Here's a photo for your reference brought to you by the company.

Overall, my experience with this product has been pretty pleasant. Unlike alot of the eye products I've tested out, this one is definitely truly a cream. Most of the ones I've been sent to review have been gels, so it was definitely nice to try it out. It's packaged in a pretty large container and has a nice pump which makes it easy to apply. One pump does the trick for each eye, and I generally apply it at night, and before I do my makeup if I'm going anywhere, then use a moisturizer on top of it.

I like that you can use this underneath makeup, and it doesn't mess with the wear of your eyeliner or shadow. That's basically a must have for me in any type of eye cream since I wear abnormal amounts of eyeliner on the daily. I basically wear the crap in my sleep.

As for how it works, I never really see that amazing of results with any eye cream. However it seems to reduce my dark circles, which are usually really awful, well enough so that I can cover them with makeup. It seems to sink in my skin rather quickly, and is unscented for those of you who have sensitive skin! The ingredients of this product include two different peptides, hyaluronic acid, and retinol, all of which are great for you skin and have anti-aging qualities to boot! It's got tons of other great all natural ingredients like various good for you skin oils, and my personal favorite green tea! 

If you'd like to find out more about this fantastic eye cream make sure and visit them HERE.

More reviews later tonight, I have a bunch to catch up on!
And make sure and enter my giveaway HERE if you haven't already! 

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment