Monday, October 13, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Review!!

Today, I would like to bring to you a review of an excellent product made by Body Merry!! I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I really like what it has done for my skin!!

Meet their Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream!


Up until I received this to review, I'd never heard of Body Merry, but I've been lucky enough to receive not one but FOUR products of theirs to review and they're all excellent!!

First of all, I love the scent of this product. It has a minty, menthol scent to it, and it's very strong, so if you're sensitive to smells, I wouldn't recommend this product. I'd also add to make sure and don't rub your eyes after you use it. :) It smells kind of like Icy Hot. I love it. I feel like the added menthol in it makes it feel like it's working better on my tummy and thigh flab.

This product name is a pretty good description of what you're going to get. It isn't a cream, but isn't a gel either. It's kind of in the middle of the two, kind of feels like jello, but more creamy, but not quite like pudding! lol If that makes ANY sense at all! :P It comes in a little tub like the one shown above instead of a pump container like you'd expect a Body cream to come in.

As for results, I haven't seen like SUPER amazing results, but I do honestly feel like it's working, but I probably need to use it every day. It does also leave my skin feeling moisturized, and it doesn't make me hot and sweaty like some of the other cellulite creams I've tried, which is a MAJOR plus!!

If you're interested in learning more about this awesome product, have some cellulite or just want your skin to be a little bit tighter, definitely check them out HERE!

Later!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment