- Psssst Dry Shampoo - Let me start by saying I wanted to love this product so much. I wanted to try it so bad and was super stoked to get it on sale at Walgreens. I think that's why my hatred is so extreme. Unfortunately I still use it, because I'm not a wasteful person, and I don't have any other dry shampoo. It leaves a white residue in my hair, doesn't make my hair any less oily than it originally was, and gives me NO added volume what so ever. Won't buy again. You shouldn't either.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - The liquid kind. This stuff is wretched. It makes my face look awful. By the end of the day, even if I use a face primer, it leaves like... stains around my eyebrows where the foundation used to be all over my face, but it isn't by the end of the day. Not to mention is makes me break out like a maniac, and leaves my face with like a film of nasty makeup oil gunk.
- Pixi Lash Booster Mascara - Or anything Pixi for that matter. What a crummy makeup line. And overpriced too.. This crap is like the most unpigmented makeup ever. I wish Ipsy would STOP sending me it. The mascara is double bad though. It's basically like you don't even have any on. I would NEVER. EVER. pay for this brand of makeup. EVER.
- Manic Panic Hair Dye- If you're looking for a brightly colored hair dye that is going to actually last through more than one wash, don't get this. I made the mistake like three times buying this crap from Sally's. It literally washes out after you wash your hair once. I've tried the blue, purple, and cotton candy pink color and my hair has looked like crap each time. Buy something really awesome like Special Effects. :)
- Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup - I bought this because if I bought it, I got $10 back on Inbox Dollars, which essentially made it free. It was horrible. I love mineral makeup, ALOT. But this stuff seriously sucks. It doesn't go on evenly, the concealer that came with it was really cakey, and the brush that came with it barely picked anything up. Definitely go with Bare Minerals if you're going to buy mineral makeup. They may cost more, but there is a reason for that.
- Julep - Dakota - Maybe it's my skin tone, but this is seriously the ugliest nail polish color I have ever seen in my whole entire life. Used it once, No one will buy it. Please buy it from me!
- The Falsies Mascara - If you're looking for a mascara that is flakey as hell and ends up all over your face by the end of the day, this is for you!!! I wanted to love this, because it does, in fact make my eyelashes noticeable bigger, but it ends up like under my contacts somehow and all over my face. Hate it.
- Chanel No. 5 Perfume- I swear one day at work my entire floor smelled like this. It was like a bucket of old lady exploded all over my work. I can't stand this stuff. It smells so bad.
- Any Lippie in the color CORAL - I will wear the hell out of some coral eyeshadow. But coral lipsticks, glosses, pencils, crayons, whatever, are horrendous on me. I tried. Then I saw a picture of myself and thought. Wow. I look like my grandmother. Never again.
- Kohl Eyeliner - Any Brand. Hell, any pencil liner. Hate it all. It smears within an hour. What a waste of money. Spend the extra 6 bucks on some real eyeliner instead of applying your Kohl liner 20 times a day just to make sure it's still there. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it! I shouldn't have to light my eyeliner pencil on fire just to make sure it's black enough either. Just saying!
Xx Ashley C.