Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Elf Beauty Book Nude Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches!

Sooo I finally got my hands on a neutral Elf palette!!! Also on sale at Walgreen's for only $2.50 like the other one. I'm pretty excited about it, and I've already used it, and it is definitely great for work makeup!!!
Like the last one, it contains 9 shades, an eyeliner pencil, and a sponge applicator that I won't use.

Here's what it looks like opened up, and the directions for the perfect nude eye look. :)
And here's a little close view of the inside. I've mostly only used the lighter colors.
Here's swatches, with flash. Some of the colors are super pigmented, others are pretty light, but they work on my eyelids. Just not my arm. :D
And here's no flash, to give you a better idea of what that super pigmented awesome green and gold look like. :)

The verdict: While not as pigmented as the other palette. Still worth $2.50 on clearance. They still are long lasting, and really pretty. I like that some of the colors are matte, and others are shimmer. I like variety. 
Still want to own every Elf eyeshadow palette ever!!!

I swear some Nail Polish posts are coming your way soon! I haven't painted my nails in days because ever since I got HK Girl topcoat, my manis last forever! Rock!

Xx Ashley C.

2 comments:

  1. ELF's shadows seem to be hit or miss. I tend to prefer their single pan shadows. I've found more consistency there. But hey at $2.50 it's hard to complain too much! Thanks so much for sharing this review. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. It was too cheap to turn it down. lol

      Delete