Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails!

Okay so I know I haven't really been posting much this month and I feel totally guilty and neglectful but I've been super busy and stressed over work and this being the last month of the semester.
I did however spend a pretty significant amount of time on my nails last night for a Pretty & Polished contest so I figure I may as well share!! Hope you enjoy.
Inspiration is Naughty & Nice nails.
Right side is the naughty side, with black, glitter, and corsets.
Left is the nice side, with pink, glitter, and love letters with hearts. :)
I think I'm going to do all corsets this weekend. I think they're pretty cute!
Anyone have any awesome Valentine's Day nails ideas???
Let me see or describe it to me!
Xx Ashley C.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely super cute!!!! Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete