Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Review!

Today I'm bringing you a review of an AMAZING product that I got the chance to test out via Tomoson. This stuff is seriously the bomb, and I am SO glad it got sent to me even though I'm super late posting my review up. I LOVE eye serums, and this is probably one of the best kits I've ever gotten the chance to try out. I feel like I've heard of this brand and possibly own a hand kit from one of those kiosks in the mall... I'll have to look around though but I remember it being really awesome too. Here's a picture of what I received!
Photo courtesy of Premier Dead Sea

First of all, I want to say how adorable this box is! Apparently it's limited edition, and I know I will absolutely be reusing it when I'm done. The amount of product I received is also amazing! Both containers are MASSIVE!!!! PLUS a you only need like the tiniest bit of the serum for both eyes, so this stuff is going to last me basically forever! The cream is pretty big too.. Here's a picture of the actual kit I received:
My Kit! See what a great box?!
Here's the Serum! I love the color of the bottle, and it's pretty big!
Okay so first off, this serum is wonderful. It's clear, but thick enough so that it's not runny, and when you rub it in is leaves your skin silky smooth. I can already see that my eyes are looking better, and I'm tired quite often, so this is exactly what I needed. The only complaint I have is that you have to be really careful with the pump, otherwise you will squeeze out way more than you need and totally waste it, but otherwise it's perfect. Here's what the actual serum looks like:
See, it's completely clear, and you can tell that it isn't dripping at all.

The eye cream is a little different, but also great. It is a white, creamy consistency like most other eyecreams and you don't really need much for full coverage. It's lightly scented, but not overly heavy and goes away basically immediately. I wish I had a moisturizer from this brand too, because I feel like my face would look like that of a 15 year old; These together make me feel younger, my skin is soft and not peeling, and the skin around my eyes feels tighter.
I've been using these both for over a month, and this is all that is gone. 
An added bonus, is that they work GREAT under makeup, and once completely dry I can apply my concealer and eyeshadow primer with no issues with them rubbing off. That, combined with actual results make this one of my favorite Eye kits EVER! If you ever get the chance to purchase one of these, DEFINITELY DO! I love it! 

For more information, you can click HERE to visit their website and check them out. They have all kinds of products from this eye kit, to hand kits, to masks, to body care. They're a great brand and I've had an awesome time working with them! They also shipped my kit super quickly, which is yet another added bonus. I believe the limited edition kit with both items is $599.99 which is kind of pricey, but they have some promotions going on right now, as well as a club! You can also purchase them separately. If I had to pick between the two, I'd definitely pick the serum. I seriously can't live without it! I heard through the grapevine that if you find them in malls, you can catch a deal, so be on the lookout!

I hope you guys enjoyed this review! I know I enjoyed trying out the product! 
More reviews to come very shortly, maybe even tonight depending on how late I feel like staying up!

Xx Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment