Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bioque Rejuvenating Day Cream Review!

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a FANTASTIC weekend! I've been a little under the weather myself, but am feeling a bit better now, and have TONS of reviews to bring you!

Tonight I'm reviewing a day cream from a company called Bioque. This has been on my list at Tomoson for some time now, and I actually totally forgot that I had it, but now it's found and I'm ready to review!

Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure:
I was actually pretty stoked to get this one, as I usually only get to review nighttime moisturizers, and this is pretty much the only "daytime" moisturizer that I have in my stash. Of course you can totally use it at night too, but it makes your skin feel super refreshed upon application, so it's perfect for when you wake up in the morning!!

This moisturizer is made to pretty much stop aging in it's tracks. It is supposed to minimize the appearance of dry, fine lines and dullness in your face, and from what I can tell, it does just that! I apply this cream after using a vitamin C serum and eye cream to my entire face and neck, and massage it in using circular motions. You don't really have to use all that much of it, as it spreads out nice and evenly and is really... moist? I guess that's the best word I can use. It's kind of "jelly" like, rather than creamy, and sinks into your skin super fast. It leaves me feeling tighter, refreshed, and kind of tingly-like to be honest. I really enjoy the experience. I've had no issues using this before makeup application either, and it doesn't seem to interfere with how long my foundation stays on. PLUS in my book!

It's supposed to bring nourishment to your cells by having a botanical and peptide filled formula, while making your skin feel more youthful and moisturized. Apparently, you can also use it on the back of your hands to reduce aging there as well! The website says you should use it with their night cream for the best results, however I don't have it, so I just use my regular night cream and vitamin C/ hyaluronic acid combo, and my skin seems to be doing just fine!

If you'd like to find out more about this product you can CLICK HERE. It retails on their website for about $45 and is a really great day cream if you're looking for something new! Bioque also has a 60 day 100% money back guarantee! Can we say BONUS!?

Later!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 100e707946875a22a929debada245393c1fe65d3890072a5a7

No comments:

Post a Comment