Saturday, October 4, 2014

Dr. Song Rosehip Seed Oil Review!

Tonight I have a review of another GREAT product from Dr. Song!! Up until I received this, I'd never even heard of using Rosehip oil, so I was definitely interested in testing this skincare item out!! Here's a picture of the product!!

A little bit about the company if you didn't catch my previous post reviewing their Vitamin C serum:
Dr. Song Medical is a cosmetic laboratory that originally created products for doctors, other professionals, and medical facilities. All of their products are made in the United States and approved by the FDA. With the creation of Amazon, it enabled them to distribute their high quality, professional products to regular consumers like me and you. :) So you know they've got to be super high quality if their making products for doctors! Right?!

Like the Vitamin C serum I reviewed, this is another high quality product!! I love that the ONLY ingredient in it is 100% pure and Organic Rosehip Seed oil, and that its 100% all natural. I don't really care for putting tons and tons of nasty chemicals on my face, and I'm afraid of breaking out since I try out SO many different things every month, so this was pretty much a win for me. This oil is made from extracting the oil out of Rose bush seeds, and it keeps all of it's essential fatty acids in it, so that it's a GREAT moisturizer for your skin! It's super lightweight, not scented at all, it just smells like a really natural moisturizer. It isn't OVERLY greasy, even though it's an oil, and it's really great!

I've used this product as a moisturizer for my face about three times now, and I've seen significant improvement in the peeling that my skin has been experiencing due to the sudden change in the weather here in Georgia. Apparently, you can also use it to heal up your dry and brittle fingernails, and as a moisturizer for your hair! I think I will definitely try using it these ways as well, since my hair is so damaged and so are my nails! I will let you know of my progress!! This comes in a HUGE bottle, and will last me forever! Also, apparently, if you store Rosehip seed oil in the refrigerator, it lasts much longer than if you didn't!

Happy Moisturizing!!
Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment