Thursday, October 2, 2014

Vita Nut Milk Bag Review and Information!

About a month ago I got the opportunity to review the coolest thing! It's called a Nut Milk Bag and you can make your own drinks like Almond Milk, Cashew Milk (Who knew?!), Juices, Cold Brew Coffee, and MORE! Who knew that you could save your precious month just by buying almonds and making Almond milk yourself at home, instead of buying the expensive stuff at the store?! I didn't, and I'm allergic to milk so this is great for me! Here's some photos!
Unlike some cheaper made bags you can buy online, this one by Vita is made with a top quality ultra fine mesh. It's non clogging and lays flat to dry so it doesn't build mold and become unusable! It strains out all the pulp and gunk so you only have to strain things once! Awesome right?!
It's also super easy to make all kinds of different drinks and you don't even have to mess up your blender so spend top dollar on a high end appliance to make your own juices. I also REALLY love my Iced coffee, so the idea of being able to make my own cold brew coffee is amazing! 
AND the BEST part is, if you're new to making your own Nut Milks and using these bags, it comes with a FREE EBOOK to get you started on your trip to DIY milk/juice/coffee making! This recipe guide is filled with tons of delicious sounding recipes that I can't WAIT to try out for myself. Especially the Cashew milk one. I love Almond and Soy milk, but Cashews are my favorite nuts, so I bet I'd like it even better. It's definitely pretty cool in my opinion!

Once I try out some of the recipes, I will post them on here with my opinions on them! I seriously can't wait! The only thing I've tried out so far is making my own coffee, and I, for one, can say that it serious filtered out every grain of coffee, and you really don't have to strain it more than once! It's definitely really awesome!!

If you'd like to find out more about Vita's Nut Milk Bag you can visit them HERE!! 

Happy October! Maybe I can figure out a way to make some Apple Juice with this thing to make some Apple Cider or something!! YUM!

Xx Ashley C.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment