Right now, Craftsy, a company I'm an affiliate for, is running a promo for the CUTEST Halloween themed paper crafting kit brought to you by Jillibean Soup!! I know this is a mainly beauty blog, but I LOVE DIY arts and crafts, and I LOVE Halloween, so this is perfect for me and my daughter to have fun with!!
This is a BRAND NEW KIT too, so make sure and get your hands on one while you still can! PLUS each kit comes with exclusive video lessons, so you can make sure your spooky decorations are perfect!! Paper crafts expert Ronda Palazzari will show you how to use Jillibean Soup's paper pads, black glitter beanboard alphas, and festive embellishments to create a witch's hat, pumpkin centerpieces, and even a spooky banner to decorate your house with! If you're having a Halloween party this year, this would be a GREAT kit for you to have!!
AND to top it all off, right now through October 8th, Craftsy is offering a $15 incentive for every NEW affiliate we refer, so if you like to be an affiliate for companies, this is a GREAT chance for you to join together with Craftsy! If you sign up using MY LINK HERE, I will get $15 and you will be on your way to referring friends of your own to sign up as well, so you can earn your own bonus!! They have TONS of great craft stuff, and TONS of great newsletters with information to share with your readers, and I highly recommend them to all of you!!
Ways you can earn commission:
- $2 per new Craftsy Registration (I think they may be offering $3 right now though)
- First purchase commission is $25 for a class purchase with a 7 day cookie, or $12.50 for a product purchase.
- Returning customers, you get 30% on class purchases and 10% on product purchases
- PLUS you always get $10 for every affiliate you refer that gets approved, except when they run specials like right now, then it's $15!
- PLUS, access to their award winning affiliate management team!
- Monthly newsletter with information on promotions, coupons, sales opportunities to boost your commissions!!
It's a great program to be involved in if you have your own blog! Let me know if you have any questions!!!
Xx Ashley C.