Sunday, November 10, 2013

Julep Gem Collection 2013 by Chynel Webb

So I ordered the Gem Collection Set 2013 when Julep Maven had their sale of 50 percent off of everything, plus a maven discount and a promo discount and got this bad boy for 37 dollars! Woot! It took 6 days to get here which felt like forever but I am so happy it is finally here! So it came well packaged and perfect. 
 Ugh it is sooo beautiful!  So lets do some swatching!
So L-R Colors are : Kenya, Oscar, Barbara, Echo, and Hilary. Kenya was so gorgeous! It was like that Holiday Red and had some sparkle to it, definitely a fav!

 Paris, Carly, Angela, Mary, and Jordan

 Last Jasmine, and Bette. Left Angela and Mary on so I could do some thing fun with them. 

So this was all of them and they were all pretty easy to put on except for Echo. That one was really thick like grape jelly.... Weird. I am so happy I got these, they are absolutely perfect for the holidays. I can already tell you what I polish I am going to be wearing for Christmas. They are so beautiful and I totally recommend purchasing this set for yourself! Thanks for stopping by!

Oh and this was how I had my nails after the swatching using Mary and Angela!
Until Next Time! <3 Chynel


No comments:

Post a Comment