Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nutra Nail Speed Dry Top Coat Review

Recently, I ran out of Seche Vite. Sad day. Apparently, Walgreens doesn't carry it, so I picked up a bottle of Nutra Nail's Speed Dry 30 Second Top Coat. I'd used their Nail hardener before and really liked it. Plus, I did some quick searching for topcoat reviews and for the price, it seemed like a good buy. It cost a mere $3.99!!!

Nutra Nail® Speed Dry 30 Second Top Coat
Overall, I really like this topcoat. I find it comparable to Seche Vite with significantly less shrinkage. It takes a little bit longer to dry your nails and is not quite as high gloss. That being said, if you follow the instructions and wait 1 minutes after painting your nails to apply it, it dries them to the touch in about another minute! This works for me! I don't know about you, but I always find that I have something important to do right after I finish my nails and end up screwing them up, so fast dry time is my number one priority!!!

Here are some pictures of my current mani with the Nutra Nail Top Coat! I took these pictures on day two so you will see there is minimal shrinkage, no chipping, and they still look FABULOUS!
For this mani I used:
Julep - Evangeline (LE Holo from 2013 Cupid's Mystery Box)
Sally Hansen- Black Out
Nutra Nail Speed Dry Top Coat

Here is a picture with flash!

And a grainy one without!
EDIT: I should probably mention that I have an office job and type constantly all day. My nails usually chip an hour after coming to work, so this is extra impressive for day 2!

Isn't it great!? 
Xx Ashley C.

2 comments:

  1. I am always looking for a good one! Thanks for the review!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! I'm still really loving this topcoat! Especially for the price! :)

      Delete