Friday, November 15, 2013

Sunshine Award :)


I was nominated by Elizabeth Breygel from The Beauty Inside for the Sunshine Blog Award! :) I'm really happy to be tagged, as this is the first time I've been tagged in anything! What fun! I'm super excited!
This award is all about spreading positive vibes through blogging, and I definitely love doing that!

There are a few rules involved and they are:
1. Include award logo in/on your blog post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers to give this award.

Now on to the questions Elizabeth has given me:

  1. What would be your dream vacation? - My dream vacation would be to visit the Ice Hotel in Sweden. It's so cool. I hate the cold and I hate snow, but I just can't get over how awesome it is. :)
  2. What is your all time favorite fragrance? - This is a toss up between Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and Nollie from Pac Sun. I love them both and have been using them for as long as I can remember!
  3. Flats or Heels? Honestly, I like heels way better... But they're hard to walk in so I usually wear flats. lol 
  4. What is your favorite magazine? Cosmo :) 
  5. What is your favorite time of year? Spring and summer. I can't stand cold weather. I love sweaters and hoodies and fall makeup... but that's about the end of it. Spring flowers are my favorite!
  6. Favorite inspirational quote? "Hey youth, time flies by there's an everlasting battle for eternal life." Okay so that is a song quote and it's totally not all that inspirational but I've loved it for years. It's from The Young Crazed Peeling by The Distillers. Miss them
  7. Do you know foreign languages? I don't. I tried to learn Spanish on Rosetta Stone this one time but it didn't like my accent and said I was saying Si wrong.
  8. What is your favorite drugstore/makeup shop? Favorite drugstore is Walgreens for sure. Favorite other place to get make up is definitely Sephora.
  9. Who's your favorite Youtuber? Jenna Marbles. Her old stuff though. She's gotten way less funny in the last year. Here watch THIS. lol She cracks me up.
  10. Three words to describe your personality? Shy, Boring, Flake
Well, that's all the questions!! :) I don't really know who to nominate because I don't have many blogger friends.. hmm.. 

I nominate:
Lorena at Fashion de Hoy 
Jezz Dallas at Make-up Your Mind

Your Questions are: 
1. What is your favorite blog to read?
2. What is your all time favorite beauty product?
3. If you could only use one type of makeup for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. If you could pick one place in the world to live where would it be?
5. Least favorite food?
6. Little black dress or a bright, bold red one?
7. Favorite caffeinated beverage?
8. Do you watch tv? If so what is your favorite show.
9. Favorite nail polish color?
10. Favorite animal?

Hope this post was fun for everyone. :) Nice to get to know your bloggers. Now on to my Ipsy Unboxing!!
Xx Ashley C.

2 comments:

  1. Aww..sweety, thank you so much!! Appreciate it!!
    Btw..I don´t like the cold either...can´t wait for spring to come! :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand it!! It pretty much just got cold here over night!! One day it was sunny and 75, the next it was like 30. Not prepared AT ALL! lol

      Delete