Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pretty & Polished Dual Review!

I am so excited to announce that I recently received my very first real Indie nailpolish!!! I have been wanting Pretty & Polished's "Jawbreaker" for like a year now, and I used a $5 gift card code from Wrapp and ordered it off Etsy!!! It is everything I wanted it to be! It looks just like I have a classic Jawbreaker on each nail and is packed FULL of Blue, Yellow, Red, and tiny purple glitters in varying shapes and sizes. It went on effortlessly and was totally opaque after three coats. I love it so much and highly recommend this brand to anyone looking to try an indie polish that never has before! Here's some swatches! :)


Isn't it awesome!!! :)

As an added bonus to my order I also received a HUGE sample of Pretty & Polished's Sugar scrub. I received this in the scent Sugar Yum Plum and it smells good enough that I could literally eat the jar. lol I wouldn't though. It is the most amazing, magical product I have ever used in my life. I swear I will never use another scrub. They sell this in 4oz and 8oz sizes for $5 and $9 respectively. This is such an awesome price too because my little sample jar is probably like 2oz and will last me at least 20 hand and foot scrub sessions. I used it on both my hands and my feet as well as my husbands hands and they now literally feel like baby skin. You can purchase this HERE in the scents cupcake, lavendarling, strawberry shortcake, sweet mint, pink sugar, sugar yum plum, apple, vanilla oatmeal, lemon, peppermint bark, mocha doodle, cranberry, and guess what? Chocolate covered BACON! lol Here's a pic of the sample I recevied:
It's still pretty much full after 4 uses. AWESOME! Get some!!:D

I plan on getting more scrub and the color Popples as well as some color changing polishes in the next few weeks that I will review! :D
Happy Sunday!
Xx Ashley C.



4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous glitter! I've just bitten the Etsy bullet and there is no turning back, haha.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! I am going to end up owning like a million indies now. lol

      Delete
  2. Looks great! Was the nail polish easy to remove or is it like one of the glitter ones?

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too bad, but its definitely like the glitter ones. The small bits of glitter come off easily but the bigger pieces were a little bit harder. Worth it though!! :)

      Delete