Monday, March 31, 2014

Influenster UniVoxBox Unboxing & Review!

After being signed up for like almost a year now, I FINALLY received m first VoxBox from Influenster!!! I think for my first one, this one is pretty good, even though the UniVoxBox is targeted more towards college students, and even though I am one, I'm definitely not a traditional one.

For those of you who don't know what Influenster is, it's an online community where you can rate and review products you love and hate. You can also check out other people's reviews to see if a product is worth buying or not. I don't think you can simply sign up to Influenster, you have to be invited! When you review products, you earn a score, and of course, the higher the score the better! My score is pretty high, so I think it's crazy that this is my first box. Once they find a program that matches what you like, they will send you a VoxBox, which is a free box of random stuff! YAY!

On to the goodies. Don't keep reading if you don't want a spoiler!

FIRST LOOK!
As always, I'm happy everything arrived in one piece! The end of the lipstick is a little smushed, but whatever.
Here's my first box!
My UniVoxBox contains:
  • Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure in "Space Cadet" - Value $7.99
  • Expert Last Lip Color in "Forever Fuchsia" - Value $1.99
  • Pilot Acroball PureWhite Pen - Value $1.53
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in "True Ivory" - Value $5.49
  • Playtex Sport Fresh Balance 16 Count- Value $4.99
  • Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer - Value $4.49
Not bad for my first box! Total Retail Value: $26.48!

Here's another pic of everything a little closer:
Now, a breakdown of the items in the order I listed them:
  • Broadway Press on Nails: I don't typically use press on nails because I paint my nails daily and I'm growing them out, but I might try these. Like look like black and white glittery giraffes. 
  • Expert Last Lip Color: If I were going to pick a drugstore lipstick, it would definitely be one in this color. I use a couple of NYC products already that I really like, so I'm excited to receive this. I have a swatch that I will post shortly.
  • Acroball pen: I don't really like the orange color, but I can never have enough pens.
  • Rimmel Foundation - I actually already use this foundation regularly and love it. The color I received is a little bit too light for my skin tone unfortunately. But in terms of sending me stuff that I'd actually like and use, this is spot on.
  • Playtex Sport Tampons - I already use the regular ones of these these as well. 
  • Red Rose water enhancer - I love these little drops for water. I use the Mio ones regularly so I'm excited to try these. I was hoping to get the Earl Grey flavor since it's my favorite tea, but I received Blackcurrant Raspberry. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it will be great.
Here's the swatches of the foundation and lipstick for your viewing pleasure!

Well, that is my UniVoxBox everyone!! Did anyone else get this one or another VoxBox?? I really wanted te J'Adore one from February. I hope I get another one soon!

Xx Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment