Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ipsy March 2014 "Destination Beauty" Unboxing!

I'm a little late posting this as I've had my Ipsy bag for a week or so now, but I'm not TOTALLY thrilled with it, nor am I thrilled with Ipsy right now after the whole PopBeauty lipgloss disaster last month. They still haven't emailed me back about my defective gloss, and I emailed them over 2 weeks ago. So take that as you will.

For those of you who don't already know, Ipsy, formerly myGlam, is a subscription service I usually love created by Michelle Phan, the YouTube makeup guru. For for low low price of $10 a month, they send you a cute little bag filled with 4-5 deluxe sample to full size beauty products from makeup to nail polish to skincare. I usually REALLY love my bag every month, and have been subscribed for almost a year now. :) If you're interested in learning more about Ipsy, seeing my past bags that I haven't posted on here, or want an honest opinion about it, don't hesitate to ask in the comments below! And if you love the looks of this bag, feel free to subscribe using my referral link HERE!

The theme for this month was "Destination Beauty". It's a pretty cute theme considering March is usually the time for Spring Break and travelling. Here is a look!


This month I received:
Nyx  Love in Rio eyeshadow palette
Pixi Primer
Chella Blue eyeliner pen
Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick

Like I said, this definitely isn't the most awesome bag I've ever received, but I do really like the Bare Minerals Lipstick! Here's some swatches of the lippie and the eyeliner!
The eyeliner is super bright blue, and while I haven't used it on my eyes yet, it stayed on my hand for awhile! :)
This is a swatch of the Nyx "Love in Rio" palette. I really like these colors and they seem very pigmented and smooth on my hand.

Well, that's really all I have for you about March Ipsy! Stay tuned for my March Starlook's Starbox review!

Xx Ashley C.


No comments:

Post a Comment