Sunday, March 16, 2014

Green & Gold Nails for St. Patrick's Day!

I finally pulled together some St. Patty's Nails with some of my favorite Julep colors!!! :)
I'm going to try a little nail art here in a minute, but I've been trying to wait on my HK Girl topcoat to get here! LOL It's the best and it's so hard to do my nails now without it!

For these nails I used:
Julep - Cindy
Julep - Lucky (Middle finger)
Julep - Andrea (Ring finger)


I purchased Cindy awhile ago, but hadn't really used it. This is a perfect color for the holiday! It's green with gold microshimmer! Love it!
Lucky is kind of similar, except it has big gold glitters in it. I got it last year as an add on in March!
Andrea is my favorite full coverage glitter right now. It's actually supposed to be bronze, but I definitely see it as gold!

Let's see your St. Patty's Nails!!! :D I think I'm going to do leprechaun nails here in a few! 
Xx Ashley C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment