Sunday, July 27, 2014

180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review!

Hi readers!! Today I'm going to be posting a bunch of reviews because I'm kind of super behind on my Tomoson reviews and need to catch up!
A few months ago I was lucky enough to get the chance through Tomoson to try 180 Cosmetic's Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Acid + Peptides Serum. Here's my thoughts!

*Photo courtesy of Expederm*

The first thing I noticed about this product is the bottle. Unlike some of the other hyaluronic acid serums I've tried, it's in a really sleek, slim, glass bottle. I absolutely love it. It looks really nice on my shelf of serums and personally I think it's really classy and looks expensive. I did, however, think that it seemed a bit on the small side, but serious the tiniest bit of this product goes a LONG way on your face. You barely need any of it for it to do it's magic, which is wonderful because it will last me a very long time.

As for the serum itself, I've tried a bunch of these and this is definitely one of my very favorites. It leaves my skin feeling super moisturized, and I think it's the added peptides that really make a difference. I don't think I've been using it long enough to see a difference in my fine lines or wrinkles, but as for moisturizing, it definitely does the trick. I have absolutely no dry skin on my face whatsoever!

I highly, highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something that works like an expensive serum but isn't near the price. Currently, you can purchase it on the Expederm site for only $19.95 if you CLICK HERE! And this is a totally killer price. I'd definitely repurchase once I'm done.

Xx Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment