Monday, July 28, 2014

Ipsy July 2014 Unboxing & Review!

Time to take a super quick break from my Tomoson reviews for a minute and bring you my July Ipsy bag before July is over!!! I think this month was a pretty decent Ipsy month, at least decent enough to keep my subscribed!! :)
For those of you who don't already know, Ipsy is a month subscription program that brings you a bag full of makeup goodies for only $10 a month. They can be full or deluxe sized, and are usually a mixture of both! I've been subscribed over a year, and probably won't unsubscribe for a very long time. lol If you'd like to learn more or sign up please use my referral link HERE!

The theme this month was Sensationally Sunkissed and here is what I received!

Everything this month was a little bit small.. Especially the teeny tiny eyeliner. But the bag this month was actually kind of huge for a change. A great new lipgloss bag for my purse!

Another view of when I first opened my bag!
Bare Minerals BB Advanced 5 in 1 Cream Eyeshadow in Divine Wine .03 oz. 
 TINY Sample Value:  $5.40
I really hate cream eyeshadow, yet for some reason I receive it repeatedly. This color is kind of like cement, yet kind of purple. It seems like it would last a really long time, but is definitely too much for me. Cream eyeshadow just has too much potential for creasing for me to even deal with. I love Bare Minerals as a brand, but this just isn't my style at all.

Lord & Berry Black Silk Mini Kajal Kohl Liner
Mini Liner Value: $5 (Est.)
Typically I really hate Kohl liner, but I actually really like this one, even though it's really tiny. It's a good size to carry in my purse for emergency liner. It's a little smudgy but I guess that is how all Kajal liner is. It goes on really black and smooth though, It's pretty nice.

Clear Clinic Labs Vanished Clear Spot Treatment
Sample Value $9.33
I really like this sample. It arrived just in time for a massive breakout too, which was really helpful. This stuff pretty much burns like fire, but it works. It dried up all of my acne within two days.  I really like it alot, and if it weren't so expensive I'd probably buy a full bottle. But I think I'll stick to Murad.

Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil
Travel Size Value $3
This is probably a pretty decent product. I received a Hang Ten sunscreen last month. If I had gotten this last month I probably would have used it, since I went to the beach, but since I am back home, I don't really tan or go outside all that much now, so this is pretty useless to me.

Model's Own Nail Polish in Red Sea
FULL SIZE value $8.50
So I was super stoked about getting one of these polishes. This is a brand I've wanted to try for a very long time. Unfortunately it is gloop city and I really really hate it. Yuck.

So that's my July bag! Some hits, some misses, but hey, for $10 who really cares?
Again, like I said if you'd like to subscribe make sure and use my referral link located at the top of the post! !  

Until later, 
Xx Ashley C. 








No comments:

Post a Comment