Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask Review!

I want to start out by saying, this is probably the most excited I've ever been to review something in the history of this blog. I was super thrilled when I got approved via Tomoson to review a Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask! It's AMAZING!
Some of you may have noticed that I usually post my reviews pretty late at night. Well, the reason for this is, I have a serious case of insomnia, and this sometimes results in me not being able to get to sleep until daylight. Either that, or I actually try to sleep and just can't because my husband snores incredibly loud and must have the television on to fall asleep and it majorly distracts me. Well I've tried this baby out TWO nights in a row, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wearing it FOREVER. My husband is dying to try it to, but he will have to buy his own because I am in love.
Here's some info on what I received!

*Photo courtesy of Bedtime Bliss*
In the past, I've tried other sleep masks and they haven't worked. Most of them seem suffocating or are too tight and I get paranoid that I'm going to die in my sleep. Bedtime Bliss offers an awesome solution to this! You should be able to tell by the photo, that the part over your eyes is raised, this allows for eye movement, so it isn't suffocating at all! It's got an adjustable Velcro strap on the back as well, so it can fit any sized head which is awesome! It allows you to adjust it to a comfortable, yet secure tightness level, so that it doesn't come off while you're asleep!
*Photo Courtesy of Bedtime Bliss*
Here is what I received! One sleep mask, a set of ear plugs, and a carrying case! I love that it came with a carry case, because I lose basically everything ever, so now I will always be able to find my ear plugs when the Hubs is snoring his life away. 
As you can see, Ryan is equally as excited about the mask as I am.

Anyway, SO the verdict on my Bedtime Bliss sleep mask and ear plugs, is that they are REALLY WONDERFUL! It blacks out like 99% of all light, and is not uncomfortable AT ALL, and the earplugs block out enough of my husbands snoring so that I can actually sleep and function the next day like a normal human being. I LOVE this thing and will definitely be purchasing a second set!

If you'd like to find out more info on the Bedtime Bliss sleep mask, please visit their website HERE.
You can also click THIS LINK to go to Amazon directly to purchase!

Xx Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment