Saturday, July 5, 2014

Easy Nails for the 4th of July!

I totally meant to post this BEFORE the 4th, but apparently my body decided to sleep through it. ANYWAY here are my holiday nails! They were super easy to do, and I think they're pretty cute myself!
The colors I used for this mani are:
Vapid Lacquer Quick Dry Topcoat

Click on any of the links above for more info or to purchase! Zoya Libery is part of their Pixie Dust line, and Cosmo is a Magical Pixie! I love them both!
For this essentially I painted my accent nails with America. I had to fish out stars but it was worth it. It's a really neat color even though I only use it like once or twice a year. A must have.
I painted the rest of my nails with Liberty then used a makeup sponge for the gradient effect with cosmo. Super easy right?!

Until later,
xX Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment